These horse treats are made with aromatic, top-quality tea peppermint. The peppermint is co-op grown human grade quality, and from north central Oregon. Simply add water and bake!
Kid's love to bake these and you know your horse is receiving healthy treats that are fresh, smell amazing, and have zero preservatives or additives. Have you looked at your current horse treat ingredients!?
Makes 20+ 1" cookies
- This is an aromatic peppermint with a cooling, refreshing scent. It’s an excellent addition to these horse treats and just about anything else for a fresh, minty flavor.
- This Frontier Co-op herb is kosher certified.
- The Pacific Northwest is a prime location for growing natural herbs like peppermint. The peppermint is grown with sustainable growth practices and a commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Aide Healthy Skin & Coat
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Abundant source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Adds fiber to diet
- Full of protein
- Supplements roughage in diet
Ground Rolled Barley:
- Contains beta-glucan for blood sugar regulation support
- High in crude protein
- Great energy source
Blackstrap Molasses Powder:
- Blackstrap has most of its natural sugar removed, making it a dark strong flavor molasses.
- High in minerals including calcium, iron, and potassium.