Let's have some fun
1. Once cool, add the powdered sugar and 3/4 Tablespoon of warm water to a bowl and beat with a whisk attachment on medium for 5-7 minutes until stiff peaks form. Be careful to add just the right amount of water otherwise your frosting will be too thin. If it is you'll need to add more powdered sugar.
2. Place your frosting in a zip lock bag, zip it closed, and snip off a bottom corner. Instant frosting bag!
3. Pipe your frosting onto your cookies, decorate with mints, sprinkles, eyeballs, whatever fun you want to add!
4. If you want your frosting to harden bake the cookies again for 10 min at 200º.
5. Be sure to tag your baking, decorating, and feeding videos to be featured on our instagram! #lovegingerbiscuits